www.managemyvat.com is a proprietary software of Roots Innovation Labs (Gibots) associating with the Brand Partner Bahwan CyberTek FZ LLC (and for convenience also referred as “Platform” herein onwards).
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- 1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- 2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- 3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- 4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases of services on Platform by you, shall compulsorily be in Indian Rupees. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on our Platform.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by the Platform is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform. The Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Platform is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
You, as a User, understand that upon initiating a transaction, You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Us to purchase the services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the transaction price through Your issuing bank to Us using payment facility.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
This Platform believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and hence provides customer support and a cancellation policy. If you change your mind about the service you have purchased from us, we can refund the purchase price subject to the following conditions under this policy:
- Cancellation of subscription will be considered only if the request is made placing an order of subscription.
- The refund request will be initiated when You make a request for cancellation of subscription within a reasonable amount of time, however, 50% shall be deducted towards handling fee and other related charges from the total amount and the remaining amount shall be reimbursed directly in your account.
- In the event You have used the Platform and has certain issues or grievances kindly raise it to us as per the Grievance Redressal Policy below.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI) or as amended time to time.
Initiating a Cancellation:-
- To raise a cancellation request of subscription, please choose the option of cancel in your -subscriber account on our Platform or drop us an email on email@example.com and we will process your request.
- Once cancellation request has been placed with Customer Service, it usually takes seven (07) business days to initiate refund only upon successful inspection of subscription package.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
We believe that customer service is imperative for sustained business growth, and we want to ensure that our customers receive exemplary services. We believe that providing prompt and efficient service is essential not only to attract new customers, but also to retain existing ones.
This policy document aims at communicating the various mechanisms available for our customer to reach out to us, our services guarantee the timelines by which we will try and ensure resolution to our customer concerns.
- Customers are treated fairly at all times.
- Complaints raised by customer are dealt with courtesy and on time.
- All complaints are dealt efficiently and fairly.
- Our people work in good faith and without prejudice in the interests of the customer.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Address: Bahwan CyberTek FZ-LLC Office No. 206, Building No.1, Dubai Internet City,P.O. Box 500061 Dubai, UAE
Mechanisms for raising complaints:-
Our customers are free to mail on firstname.lastname@example.org to raise complaints
- For all requests and complaints, an acknowledgment will be sent to the customers with Service Request Number and tentative timelines for resolution.
- Upon resolution, a reply will be sent to the customer through email or post.
On receiving customer complaint and requests, our executives would reach out to the customers within seven (07) working days and will ensure that all grievances are redressed within the stipulated timeline.
If you require any further information or have any questions, queries, issues or dispute about our Business Policy, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com